Books & love,
— Classics & Inspiration
From Zero to One
– Going from 1 to n is easy, you learn it at school. But radical innovation goes from 0 to 1. Learn how to get there.
– The well-known biography of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, unquestionably inspiring. A must-read for every business student.
Change by Design
– You may have heard about Design Thinking. To succeed in innovation, design is key at every level of your business: precious insights of IDEO’s CEO Tim Brown right here!
— “I’m on a big project”
The Lean Startup
– Mandatory reading for entrepreneurs (and for anyone willing to innovate in an organisation).
– Required reading. You want to engage your users? Understand their behavior first.
– Your success as an entrepreneur relies on people you’ll choose to work with. This book by the cofounder of Linkedin will help you find and retain the ones who will make you succeed in your startup adventure.
— Bonus: start your venture with €0
The $100 Startup – Including real-life examples.